Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Part 4

I have not been very consistent with my gratitude posts, but I will bust out 30 like I said. And it does not imply that I lack things to be thankful for in my life because I have plently blessings... Friends being one of the greatest, so today, I am thankful for: My friends!

What would a girl do without her friends? She would have nobody to call and ask about the simple things like what to wear out that night, or what reply to send after the cute guy she met texts her the next day. Who would she have to tell about her life's drama to, or all the exciting things happening in her life. More imporantly, the shoulder to cry on and endless patience for the long nights of chatting about a broken heart. My best friend means the world to me and my life without her would be a life I have no desire to be a part of. She has picked me up every single time I have been down. She is always with my struggling through my stuggles and sharing with me in my joy. She always has the right words to say and never judges me for the mistakes I make. She truly is my better half and I am so thankful and blessed to be able to call her my best friend. I look up to her and respect her more than she will ever know, I just hope I am as good of a friend to her as she is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment