Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Part 1

There is this blog that I love. I read it every morning and become rather bummed when there is no new post. It’s called hopes and dreams. She talks about everything from her family, her Mormon beliefs and how much she loves her baby (very cute baby I might add). She has started doing 30 days of gratitude post every day, so I decided it would be nice to do the same. So here it goes...
Today I am thankful for: My job. I know people say they love going to work and they love what they do. I agree that that statement can be true. But not every day is a perfect work day, and I have realized that a lot lately. I drag my butt to work, sometimes wishing I didn’t have to come back here again. BUT, then I remember that there are people in my very own city, in my family for that matter that are struggling to find a job. People who would be so grateful to have a reason to get up in the morning, to have that security in knowing a pay check is coming at the end of the month. My company is great and they do so much for their employees. So I have my grumpy days, but even on those days, I can see that God has blessed me with a great job and I couldn’t be more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment