Monday, April 9, 2012

"I make my own sunshine"

Simple things make me happy. Like a commercial I saw that had an amazing song to accompany it. Its called "Sunshine" by Alyssa Bonagura.

"It don't matter if it's raining, nothing can phase me, I make my own sunshine". I instantly fell in love with those words and it holds so true to my own life. I like to believe that I am a very optimistic person, and even more, I would love for that quality to rub off onto those around me. I know optimism does not come wasy, but it's not impossible.

My best friend lives by this saying.... "Things turn our best for those who make the best of the way things turn out". Enough said right?

I want everything that I believe, everything that I say and do to reflect OneLove.

"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do"

No comments:

Post a Comment