Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Girls & Douche-y Guys

What is it about the bad boys that girls like? And I don't mean bad as in behaviour, I mean bad for you. It wasn't until this weekend that I discovered exactly why us girls like the bad boys! In my experience, this bad boy happened to be extremely gorgeous, so there is problem number one. There is always something wrong with a guy that has a prettier face than yours. Problem number two; when the boy actually tells you he is bad news, that just screams drama... but yet, it doesn't seem like enough to turn me away, there was something enticing about him that kept my interest. So the bad boys are charmers, they say all the right things, they are overly sweet and everything about them screams perfect. Do they know they are doing this to us innocent girls who are just hoping that this one guy will actually be decent? What a refreshing change that would be. The bad boys are irresitible... its like they are a magnet for hopeless romantic girls just waiting for Mr.Right or Mr. Right Now ... but no she gets Mr. Douche Bag instead. So why is it that most of us girls just can't say no to these ever disappointing assholes? They keep throwing out the bait, and they reel us right in. Well ladies, I say the first sign you see that says DB... Walk away, dont let yourself fall for another guy who wants nothing more than a night with you in the sheets, or a piece of arm candy for the night. We are ALL better than that. With my experience over the weekend... I will give you a list of the typical bad guy...
1. Pretty face
2. Tells you he is bad news (seriously you would think that would have have been like sirens blaring...but no)
3. Resistant to give you any information about himself
4. Continuously sweet talks you and tells you everything you want to here
5. Asks for a compliment
6. Flirts with your friends right in front of you
7. Gets slapped by his "ex girlfriends" best friend.
8. Tries to get you to leave with him

There is much more that can be added to that list... but this was my St.Patty's day FAIL! Maybe if I were Irish I'd have more luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment